– We were watching something on Netflicks because Ziggy wasn’t feeling too well, and it was cool outside. We were watching some cartoon that Z was completely engrossed in.
Our router is defective, so our internet goes out, seriously, at least once a day, sometimes more, especially if I have a deadline. Luckily, all we need to do is reset the modem, and we’re good to go. (And we have exchanged the modem, only to get another defective one… more than once…)
Anyway, he’s watching his show, and I was doing some holiday shopping online, when the internet went out. Apparently, it happened during a suspenseful point in the show because Ziggy jumped up screaming, “Are you kidding me wiff dis ting?!”
– Proof that kids not listening to parents starts at a young age- Ziggy was watching his brother play a video game. I said, “I love you, Ziggy!” He distractedly replied, “I’m sorry to hear that.”
– Elfis (our Elf on the Shelf) had written a Merry Christmas message to the kids in marker on the sliding glass door. Ziggy was appalled. “Elfis! No markers! No writing on doors! That is bad boy behavior! Do not do that again!” He yelled at the elf.
– Ziggy had an upset tummy and kept having to run to the bathroom. After one particularly lengthy bathroom visit, he emerged and announced, “I’m getting pretty darned sick of this already!”
– Ziggy ran into the kitchen to get a drink of water. He drank everything that was in his cup, and then ran into the living room screaming, “I drank all da water! Now my butt is SO big!!”
I know I never did a proper Christmas update. Our holiday was very nice. I’ve just been enjoying Winter Vacation with my kiddos before the biggles go back to school. I had to share this picture though, I think it’s my favorite Ziggy picture from Christmas day! He loved his bow tie!