96) I am thankful for my husband. I am so thankful that he chose me to share his life with. I am thankful for him saving my life.
97) I am thankful for watching NASCAR with my son. Hopefully next year I’ll be able to take him to a race. I love that we bond through this common interest.
98) I am thankful for the little notes my 7 year old writes on the fogged up shower glass. It really makes me smile.
99) I am thankful for quiet nights in which I can curl up on the couch with my hubby.
100) I’m grateful for having 100 reasons to be thankful.
101) I am thankful for a snuggly lovey dovey baby boy.
102) I am thankful for my daughter who is learning that honesty is the best policy, and when she is honest with us, it benefits her.
103) I am grateful for my daughter who is always thinking of others.
104) I am thankful for my 7 year old’s contagious laughter.
105) I am grateful for the pick up in my husband’s job.