– My computer has started making a scary noise. 🙁 The fan is making a loud whirring-type noise. I thought I was having fan noises some month back, and looked into getting a new one, but because my laptop is supposedly a specialty or something, it’s not a standard fan, and is quite pricey. I’m really bummed, and hoping that my computer doesn’t die. I do have a cooling pad for it, so I’m using that for now. I don’t want to have to get a new laptop, and don’t even want to have to think about the possibility of having to buy a new one until after the holidays.
Consequently, my computer usage has been cut down due to fear. No random Pinterest searches, which sucks because I wanted to get all crafty for the holidays.
– We have an Elf on the Shelf in the House. His name is Elfis. Speed is a little nervous about having someone here watching his every move.
– I got a start on Christmas shopping, and I’m quite proud of the deals that I managed to score, and without having to battle Black Friday crowds.
– Late last week, Speed stood up on a chair for a hug at my height. I hugged him, and picked him up. I twisted to put him down on the floor, and I felt something happen in my back, but brushed it off. I sat down for awhile, and when I stood up later, my back was all sorts of messed up. It only got worse as the night wore on. Luckily it’s feeling a little better now.
– I have to go in for my annual appointment tomorrow. Not really looking forward to that, but I am way overdue, and it’s important.