16. One of my biggest pet peeves is hiccups. I get so irritable when I have the hiccups.
17. My eyes range in color from a deep brown to a light golden honey color depending upon my mood. When I get really angry, they turn green. It takes a lot to get me to that point though! To my knowledge, it’s only happened twice.
18. Speaking of eyes, I sleep with my eyes open. All three of my kids also do it. It freaks me out when they do it, and I was in denial about myself… until my husband got video of it while I napped when pregnant. Thanks, dear.
19. I grew up in New England and miss it terribly. I occasionally look at real estate and job listings in various locations up there and secretly day dream about living back up there. Especially during hurricane season. And the hot, humid summer months.
20. In high school, I was the statistician for the boys basket ball team. I loved being able to hang out with the boys. I never dated any of the guys from the team, though (I did have a crush on a couple of them). As a matter of fact, I was frequently told that I was a “cool chick” and “just like one of the guys”. Junior year, my focus turned towards doing things for me, and I tried to split my time between boys b-ball and indoor track. B-ball took the back burner, and I don’t regret it in the least.