56. I have never had a Shamrock Shake from McDonald’s, and have no desire whatsoever to try one.
57. I so completely believe in life after death. It’s comical, actually. Whenever I think I should have done things differently, I tell myself that I’ll just do it differently “next time”. “Next time” I won’t study mass communication is college, maybe I’ll go the medical route instead. “Next time” I’ll do this or I won’t do that. I’m so completely serious when I have these thoughts, too. Apparently I’m convinced that I will come back as a human, and I’ll remember my to do list from this lifetime.
58. Along those same lines, I have no regrets from this lifetime. I know that every single thing I’ve done, every poor decision, has led me to where I am now, and I certainly wouldn’t change a thing about that. (Kind of odd given my line of thinking from number 57.) If my Mom didn’t pass away and this and that didn’t happen, I wouldn’t have ended up in Florida. If I didn’t get involved with a jerk, I wouldn’t have been in the place where I met my husband.
59. I talk to myself all the darn time. I talk to myself about everything. What I’m doing, what’s on my mind, to do lists, I have running blog posts in my head when I’m away from my computer or tablet. But yeah, I talk to myself. I do try to usually keep it at a whisper.
60. Due to my sensory issues, I have a really hard time touching chalk. I don’t know why. I’d like to do some great sidewalk chalk art with my kids, my I think I’d end up curled up in a fetal position on the sidewalk. I was cleaning Speed’s room and found some jumbo chalk on the floor in his closet. It’s still there.