– I am thankful for my wonderful husband, who just had a birthday. He is so incredibly good to me, and I couldn’t ask for more in a man.
– I am grateful that my kids go to great schools. They have teachers that care, and they both get incredibly educations. They have so many opportunities available to them, and we’re grateful for that.
– I am so glad that I’ve found a therapist who is easy to talk to, and I don’t feel judged by her.
– I am thankful for my Kitchen Aid Mixer. It makes baking easier. Especially when I’m baking my husband’s favorite, angel food cake.
– I am thankful for my Daddy. He did an incredible job raising me after my Mom passed away. He’s not feeling so well right now, and is in the hospital, but hopefully he’ll be released and feeling back to normal soon!