- A doorbell on TV rang, and my toddler ran to, unlocked and opened the front door. Great. Luckily, I heard him unlock the deadbolt, so I ran after him. Sorry to anyone who has problems with all of our childproof locks, but I think it’s time to add some to the front door.
- I was trying to get Ziggy to sleep, and he was trying to do anything but sleep. He rolled around mumbling a variety of things and then said, “Oh! I know! Ow! I hurt my… my… I hurt my… I hurt… I hurt Ziggy!”
- Me- (Totally joking) Hey, Ziggy, The Walking Dead comes back tomorrow. Do you want to watch with me?
Ziggy- Yes! Of course! I love Walking Dead!
Not the answer I was expecting…
- Ziggy let out a huge burp. I looked at him in shock. He proudly announced, “I burp like a queen!”
Later that day…
We were walking up the stairs. Ziggy was in front of me and he seriously passed gas, big time. “I’m just trying to knock you down the stairs with my stinky butt!”
- One night I wasn’t feeling well, and was planning on going to sleep at the same time I put Ziggy to sleep. I wasn’t expecting much of an issue, since we bedshare. I figured we’d snuggle up and fall asleep together. I went to the bathroom, and came out to him jumping on my bed. As soon as he saw me he started singing, “It’s a bed jumpin’ party! Don’t you stop my bed jumpin’ party! Oh no! It’s a bed jumpin’ party! Oh yeah!”